Thursday, March 15, 2012

I am lost.

Because I LOVE HIM. So much that no words on the world can describe my strong feeling for him. I have loved him from the first time I have ever seen him. And there was no day when I wasnt thinking about him from the moment he left. And there was no month without the "live" dream about us. I mean...love is very hard to understand. Sometimes many people think they LOVE but they don´t. I dont want to say it only "for fun" because I am 100% sure I know what it is.  




..... I love him so much, that I would have died for him. 



my dear wonderful german boy - I entirely love you. And I really cant wait it..to hug you again. Even if it would last all my life - I cant wait the moment to see you again.

1 comment:

  1. and i know exactly what you mean.
    one could think we are just stupid 13-yrs-old girlies.
    but..what if it really lasts all our lifes? is it possible to be in sad love till death?
    and is it right to never lose hope? maybe we should just let it go.. well, if we only could..

    ReplyDelete